- Enjoy High-Definition Monitoring: To help you with your monitoring needs, Aztech WIPC409HD includes effective High-Definition video and audio recording which allows you to view, capture scenes, and record video feeds with all the quality you need.
- Perfectly Built for Reliability: WIPC409HD enables you to continuously monitor your most treasured possessions or even your loved ones for as long as you want. It is equipped with an alarm notification which collaborates with its motion detector to identify movements within its monitored area while sending email notifications upon detecting movements with an attached scene-screenshot.
- View it Anytime, Anywhere you are: Anywhere you are, anytime you want, as long as you have an active 3G/4G/WiFi wireless connection in your wireless device (e.g. smartphones, tablets, laptops), controlling the WIPC409HD’s view and area-viewing is now made possible.
- Easy 3-Step Setup: Aztech WIPC409HD involves a simplified 3-step setup in setting up the surveillance with your smartphones, a feature made possible through the Aztech IP Cam app downloadable through Apple App Store and Google Play.
- Enhanced Accessibility: With the Aztech IP Cam app, let the monitored area hear what you have to say with its TWO-WAY AUDIO feature designed to broadcast sounds sent by the Aztech IP Cam app. You may also easily connect your WIPC409HD to your WPS enabled router through a simple press of the WPS button on both devices.
- Pan-Tilt-Zoom Feature: Compared to conventional Fixed Ip Cameras which only focuses on a single area, the WIPC409HD allows you to follow movements and capture various scenes taken from multiple angles with its 355° horizontal and 120° vertical pan and tilt function, which can be flexibly combined with its zoom capabilities for the ultimate monitoring experience.
- 112mm(L) x 90mm(W) x 116mm(H)
- 10Base-T /100base-TX Self-Adaptive Ethernet Port
- SD Slot (Up to 64GB TF/SD Card)
- Internal Microphone
- Audio Input Interface
- Audio Output Interface
- Pan Coverage (Horizontal): 355°
- Tilt Coverage (Vertical): 120°
Image Capture and Lighting
- Sensor : CMOS sensor
- Total Pixels : 1,000,000 pixels
- Lux : 0.4LUX/F2.0
- Lens : 3.6mm
- WB, BLC : Auto
- Image Adjustment : Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Hue
- IR Cut : Supported (Auto-Switch)
- IR distance: 10m
- SNR : >48dB
- Lighting : 8PCS (5 LED lights)
Video and Audio Specifications
- Triple stream : (1280*720), (640*360), (320*180)
- Video Compression : H.264
- Frame Rate : 1~25 fps (50HZ) , 1~30 fps (60HZ)
- Image Rotation : Flip / Mirror
- Audio Compression : G.711/G.726
- 802.11b/g/n Wireless Standard
- Protocol Support :HTTP, UDP, SMTP, FTP, DHCP, DNS, DDNS,NTP, UPNP
- IP mode : Dynamic IP address, Static IP address
- Mobile Phone View
- Video Control
- Two-Way Audio
- Memory (Snap or video into SD card)
- Browser SD card (View or download from network)
- Motion Detection
- Triggered Actions (Email/FTP/SD storage/external alarm/send message to Alarm Server)
- Upgrade from Network Support
- WPS Support
- OS Supported : Microsoft Windows,Vista, Win7, Win8, IE6-10
- Supports all Kinds of Browsers
- Software : Multi Device Monitoring System V188.8.131.52
- Power : 5VDC
- Power Consumption : <6W
- Operating Temperature : -10~+50°C
- Operating Humidity : 10% to 80%
Firmware | Software | Multiple Devices Monitoring System | Easy Start Guide | User Manual | Firmware Upgrade Instructions | Multiple Devices Monitoring System User Manual
1. Please DO NOT upgrade your device over wireless connection.
2. If the unit is working properly with the existing firmware, do not upgrade.
3. Firmware release depends from country to country, download the firmware only if you're living in the country/region.