Data Protection Policy
Aztech's Personal Data Protection Policy
We conduct business in compliance to the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) and has implemented policies to protect your personal information.
Collection of Personal Information
We collect personal information when you:
- Register for product warranty
- Contact us for assistance for product you purchased
- Sign up for newsletter and alerts
- Participate in lucky draw and competition
- Purchase products from our ecommerce sites
Use of Personal Information
We use your information to:
- Provide technical support assistance and product repair
- Provide product updates, invitations to events and relevant marketing activities with your prior consent
- Offer rewards and promotions, announce result of luck draw and competition
- Conduct customer satisfaction surveys to improve our products and services
- Process your order and delivery
- Conduct internal audits to prevent and detect fraud, to ensure security of our systems and your personal information
We will not use your information other than for the purpose you have consented to. We will retain your information for as long as there is business or legal need.
Protection of Personal Information
We are committed to ensure your information is secure. We have put in place necessary physical and network security, and procedures to safeguard your information.
Access and Correction of Personal Information
Should you have inquiries relating to your personal information we have on you, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.